A cool downtown Washington, DC Boutique Hotel with a warm vibe
One Washington Circle Hotel is located in the heart of Washington, DC’s vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood , 1 block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station, and within a leisurely stroll of both Georgetown and Dupont Circle. The cool vibe of One Washington Circle Hotel is noticed by guests the moment one steps through the front doors of our hotel. The stylish lobby overlooking Washington Circle, coupled with the friendly staff members who welcome each guest with a genuine smile create that cool, yet warm vibe. Experience our modern, contemporary boutique hotel offering a prime downtown location , excellent dining and warm, welcoming service that make this the ideal DC hotel for the mid-week corporate traveler and weekend leisure guest alike.
- Spacious suites with welcoming amenities
- Conveniently located in the Foggy Bottom district of Washington, D.C , one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro stop
- Positioned in the heart of the K Street business district, halfway between the White House and Georgetown
- Offering 3,500 square feet of versatile meeting and event space
- Government Per Diem offered year round
- Less than a five minute walk from George Washington University , the IFC and The World Bank
- Circle Bistro , ranked on Washingtonian’s 100 Best List, and Circle Lounge on-site
- Close to monumental Washington, D.C. attractions and area events
Book your Washington, DC boutique hotel accommodations directly through this site for preferred rates.